Direct Sales Resource
The Joy of Selling
Opportunity - How to Choose an Opportunity
Direct Sales Business - Tips to
Direct Sales Home Party - Have
Direct Sales Marketing -
Promote your Business online and offline
Direct Sales Training - Recruit
and Train your Downline
Online parties are a great way to supplement a home
party or introduce new people to your business.
is an Online Party?
Sales Online Party - When you are planning your direct sales
online party, you need to make sure you use your time to
the fullest during the party to attract more sales. You
will have the potential there at the party so implement
the following tips to convert more sales.
These games can be modified for your online party -
Home Party Games - While you are planning your direct sales
party, remember to keep it fun so the guest's attention
will not start to wonder other places. Here are 5 fun
home party games that will put jive into your party
Online Party & Chat Rooms
As with anything else online the rules are the same:
- Be kind.
- Be safe.
- Be smart.
- Have fun!
ShowMomTheMoney will not be held responsible for any transactions in
Online Parties The latest trend in direct sales
Online Home Parties have become the latest trend in direct sales. Simply put, an online party is structured like an actual direct sales home party, but thrown in the privacy of your own home, over the internet. Online Parties are hosted in chat rooms, which gives you much more flexibility on who can be invited, and attend.
Here are some basic ideas to make your online party a success:
1. Find a site that offers free online party chat rooms Doing a little Google search should give you a few different options to choose from.
2. Email out personal invitations to friends There are quite a few sites that offer this service for free. Check out evite.com
3. Post your online party date on a few of your favorite message boards You never know who might want to attend.
4. Consider your guests time zones and schedule accordingly. You will want to find a time that could accommodate everyone from the east and west coasts.
5. Make sure to mention that there will be a prize or drawing for those that attend.
6. Give incentives - Offer a discount on products or shipping when ordering during the party.
7. Come up with a clever game that can be played online Scavenger hunt (give questions, let guests find answers online)
8. Make sure to introduce yourself and your company. Briefly tell about your products. Let everyone know of benefits, etc.
9. Have question and answer time for your guests Find out what they want to know about your company and products.
10. HAVE FUN!!
Stefanie Fauquet is the owner of top Direct Sales Resource site designed to help Work at Home Moms build a profitable Direct Sales Business, while being able to stay home with their kids. Visit www.workathomemomonline.com today!