Lynn Terry is one of the most genuine, down-to-earth, hard-working, kick butt people that I have the honor to know.
Let me tell you a little about my friend.
Lynn and I had crossed paths many times over the years. In fact, a quick search on my personal blog for Lynn shows that we’ve been in each other’s “space” for some time. (Lynn on my blog.)
We finally met a few weeks ago at Willie Crawford’s Birthday Bash which was held in Orlando. See?
Here we are:
Lynn was one of the presenters for the conference, and we got to be room-mates for the weekend at the hotel. We at much sushi, stayed up WAY too late every night chatting and left after the conference, knowing that we’d be friends forever.
So, of course, when I decided to interview Successful People, she was one of the first on my list.
I could tell you all about Lynn, but instead, I’ll point you to her websites so you can explore them and learn all about this remarkable friend of mine.
The audio recording of our interview is at the end of this blog post. Just look for the “play” button and listen. It’s free!
A few of Lynn’s Websites:
Resources Mentioned in this Call:
- Free Keyword Resarch Tool
– Lynn uses this daily.
- Follow us on Twitter: Lynn Terry on Twitter | Nicole Dean on Twitter
- Free eBook: SEO Fast Start – Free Search Engine Optimization Guide
People who have Influenced Lynn
Most importantly –> Lynn’s Grandmother – who sounds like she was am amazing woman.
- Willie Crawford – for integrity.
- Rosalind Gardner – learned a lot about affiliate marketing.
- John Reese – overall business strategies.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
Take a listen and leave me a comment below about your thoughts and/or who you’d like to hear as a guest in a future episode.
Welcome to ShowMomtheMoney.com Success Cast!
It’s one thing to teach moms how to work from home and how to grow a profitable business from home but I find that too many moms get stuck in the idea phase. They really want to make this work but are paralyzed with fear or uncertainty, which prevents them from taking that leap.
In this podcast you will certainly learn new things about running a business and strategies for making it grow. But most importantly, you will hear first hand from people who have become successful but who all started out right where you are now… unsure of their potential and unable to take that first step.
I decided that I should be my very first guest so I asked my mom to interview me. I figured I should be on the hot seat before making my other guests sit there 😉
So in this interview you’ll learn how I got my start as an online entrepreneur, the top 3 things that have helped my business grow, the top 3 resources I can’t live without and who my mentors are! And that’s just in the first half of the show…
Take a listen and leave me a comment below about who you’d like to hear as a guest. And remember, it’s wonderful to have a business plan but it takes ACTION to make it leap off the paper and become a reality.
Resources & People Mentioned in this Call:
- lpamm.com – a Networking group where I met many of my current business friends.
- Aweber.com – My autoresponder.
- Jimmy D. Brown – My mentor and friend.
- Shelancers.com – Where I teach Virtual Assistants, Ghostwriters, and other Service Professionals my 2-pronged approach.
- GotoMyPC.com – Allows me to travel and keep up with business.