Marie Magdala Roker-Academic and Personal Development Coach
Setting Big Goals
Additional Articles on Personal Growth
Free Bonus CDs
The Success Principles
We introduced Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles, at convention. This book includes more than sixty principles that enable individuals to achieve success in any and all areas of their lives. I personally believe that it will become the “bible” of self-help books but don’t take my word for it. Read it for yourself!!
I decided to buy The Success Principles as I was searching to find answers to seven major business problems that I was experiencing.
Not only did I find the
solutions but I also received the following “side benefits”:
• My work day has been cut from fourteen hours to nine.
• I have successfully removed two huge time-wasters from my
• I have strengthened relationships with my wife and my children.
• I had an unexpected amount of money paid to me.
• I had a second unexpected amount of money paid to me.
• I started a savings account and met my six month goal for that account in sixty days.
I could list another dozen or more side benefits if space allowed. The reality is I am experiencing the results of an increased understanding of personal development and how that impacts all areas of our lives. As I apply this material, including goals and affirmations, my life is becoming easier, more fun and more rewarding.
Matthew Cox lives with his wife and eight children in New Mexico where they home school their children while teaching them about business and investments. He is the majority owner of Megan's Pantry. For more information about this unique home based business, go to www.meganspantry.com . To contact Matt directly, you may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .